Zennio DIMinBOX DX4 4 channels universal KNX dimmer actuator ZDIDBDX4Ref.: ZDIDBDX4
Availability: In Stock Out of stock
Special Price: 0.00 € Regular Price: 307.20 €
Sorry but this combination does not exist.
Zennio DIMinBOX DX4 4 channels universal KNX dimmer actuator ZDIDBDX4
There is no expected date for this product to be available again,
You can choose the similar product Zennio NarrowDIM X4
Main features :
- Universal dimming actuator (RLC, LED, CFL) for DIN rail (8u) with 4 channels 300 W @ 230 VAC (200 W @ 110 VAC)
- Allows joint control of channels: dual channel up to 600 W at 230 VAC (400 W @ 110 VAC), quad channel up to 1200 W at 230 VAC (800 W @ 110 VAC).
- Automatic load detection (RLC)
- Configurable LED and CFL dimming curves
- Allows manual control by means of push buttons
- Has 10 independent logic functions
- Detection of short-circuit, power failure, overvoltage, overheating, abnormal frequency and incorrect settings.
Safety instructions :
- The equipment must only be installed by qualified electricians and in accordance with the accident prevention regulations. Do not connect the main voltage (110-230VAC) or other external voltages to the KNX Data Bus. Connecting an external voltage may endanger the electrical safety of the entire KNX system.
- Once installed, the device must not be accessible from the outside.
- In case of load change, disconnect the main voltage (110-230VAC).
- Always check during installation that there is sufficient insulation between the conductors of the 110-230VAC main voltage and the conductors of the KNX Bus and its extensions.
- Do not expose the device to rain or moisture, nor block the ventilation openings.
- Failure to follow the installation instructions may cause fire and other damage.