Zennio 160mA KNX power KUPSupply ZPSU160Ref.: ZPSU160
Availability: In Stock Out of stock
Special Price: 137.00 € Regular Price: 137.00 €
Zennio 160mA KNX power KUPSupply-ZPSU160
Power supply KNX 160mA with 29VDC auxiliary power supply
- KNX system power source with additional 29VDC output.
- Supply voltage 230V~ 50/60Hz.
- Maximum consumption of KNX BUS line 160mA.
- Maximum additional 29VDC output consumption of 250mA -
- KNX coil included.
- Mounting on DIN rail (EN 50022), pressure mounted.
- Protection against short circuit and overvoltage.
- Reset button and overload status LED.
- Complies with CE directives.
Count 10mA per KNX participant to choose a KNX power supply.
- The installation must be equipped with a device that ensures omnipolar disconnection. A 10A circuit breaker is recommended.
- Do not connect the main network voltage or other external voltages to the KNX data bus or to the additional output.
- Connecting an external voltage may endanger the electrical safety of the entire KNX system.
- Always check during installation that there is sufficient insulation between the conductors of the 230V main voltage and the conductors of the Bus and its extensions.
- Do not cover the ventilation grilles to prevent the temperature acceptable to the device from being exceeded.
- Caution! Once the device has been installed, it must not be accessible from the outside.
- The electrical equipment must only be installed by qualified electricians and in accordance with accident prevention regulations.
- To prevent electrical accidents, before working on the unit, disconnect the main power supply with the circuit breaker located upstream of the unit.
- Failure to follow the installation instructions may cause damage to the installation.
- Width (nb of DIN rail modules) : 2
- Weight : 0.2